Social Media is the best way to market your fledgling business. It’s cheap, and you are already involved with it daily. Those things aren’t going to change anytime soon.
- A recent study revealed people are on their phones three hours a day now. And, they aren’t making just phone calls. They’re browsing the web, using social media, and playing with other apps. In fact, Facebook says people spend 40 minutes a day checking their feed. That’s a very captive audience if there has ever been one.
- Social media is the easiest way to reach a new audience. Every major platform has a way for people to share things. If someone likes what your company is doing, chances are they will show it to the world.
- If you know how to use hashtags correctly, you can reach new audiences with little to no effort. A well timed Tweet using the correct hashtag could send a rush of new potential customers to your page.
- The invention of paid advertising on social media has turned it into a legtimate way to market your business. Facebook will let you decide the goal of any campaign you do, who you want to target, how many people you want to reach, and lots of other nifty things.
- Social media makes your company appear more like a friend and less like a big entity hunting for sales. This goes a long way in getting customers to give you a chance.